I Help Women Break Free From Their Disordered Eating and Begin to Live the Life They Are Wanting and Deserve......
Does thinking about food or your body take up your thoughts throughout your day?
* Tired of always worrying what to eat, not to eat, exercising when you really do not want to, binge eating and all of the guilt that comes along with these things?
* Feel that your worth is dependent on your body size?
* Wish you could go out with friends and family and not have to worry or think about food?
* Always trying the latest fad diet, only to not be able to keep it going and then feel shameful for "failing" (P.S.-All diets are a set up for failure in the end!)???
* Feel anxious or depressed and just want things to be different??
I used to feel this way. That is why you do not have to live like this any longer! Taking the first step to acknowledging and wanting to change things, is where true freedom and happiness lives. Without disordered eating and body image being a part of your life anymore.
Believing that you are worth a life free of food and body image issues can be hard at first. But, YOU can do this! Since I have recovered, I am passionate about helping others and coaching them into a world of actually living, Whether you are in recovery, struggling with thoughts and behaviors, or food is just a problem in your life and you want things to be different! We will work on creating the life you've imagined and deserve! To let go of what has been holding you back and beginning to change your perception of yourself, and guide you back into your body with love and compassion.
Committing to a healthier lifestyle is just that–a commitment! But, believe me when I tell you it will be worth it. You will begin to see just how different life is without the anxiety around food, your body and never feeling like you are "enough"......Taking that first step is what it is all about. Give yourself the chance and opportunity to see how this is 100% possible.
Sign up to receive emails from me! We will talk about eating disorder recovery, life and everything in between!!!
Your sparkle has ALWAYS been within you.