** OTHER **~
* Executive Contributor for BRAINZ Magazine:
** INTERVIEW/ARTICLES **~
* “Overcome Disordered Eating, Anxiety & Depression with Erin Reiland” https://www.benzinga.com/pressreleases/21/02/ab19570209/overcome-disordered-eating-anxiety-depression-with-erin-reiland
* "Erin Reiland Brings a Unique Approach to Eating Disorder Recovery”
* “I Survived An Eating Disorder And So Can You” ~Interview by Kristin Marquet
** YOUTUBE **~
“5 Tips to help a loved one with an Eating Disorder”
* “What Is Breathwork And How I Use It With My Clients To...”
* “Recovering And Healing From My Eating Disorder –Using My Past To Support Others” https://www.brainzmagazine.com/post/recovering-and-healing-from-my-eating-disorder-using-my-past-to-support-others
* “Erin Reiland: Second Chapters; How I Reinvented Myself In The Second Chapter Of My Life” ~Interview by Pirie Jones Grossman https://thriveglobal.com/stories/erin-reiland-ask-for-support-or-guidance-when-you-need-it/
* "Erin Reiland of InBody_Love Coaching On How To Get Past Your Perfectionism And ‘Just Do It’
** YOUTUBE**~ On Perfectionism:
* Interview about my recovery as a mom from my eating disorder: As part of the “27 Campaign”. Educating about the reality of eating disorders throughout the world: Recovery Stories~
** GUEST BLOG POSTS **~
* Guest Post for Yoga for Eating Disorders: “Choosing Hope: An Eating Disorder Recovery Story” https://www.yoga4eatingdisorders.com/blog/2018/6/4/choosing-hope-eating-disorder-recovery-story
* Guest Post for Hungry for Happiness: “Silence Your Inner Critic Already” https://www.hungryforhappiness.com/guest-post-silence-your-inner-critic-already/
* * PODCASTS/LIVE INTERVIEWS **~
* “Reel Life Freedom Podcast” with Cheryl Hawrychuk Episode 56: “lessons learned from your own childhood with Mom Erin Reiland” https://podcasts.apple.com/ca/podcast/episode-56-lessons-learned-from-your-own-childhood/id1452061408?i=1000489723052
* "Breathwork4Transformation” with Susan Giddens Season 1 Ep.9 Take Your Recovery to the Next Level When You ...
* “The Bryan Hartson Show” (Educating about what eating disorders are):
* "Using Breathwork To Overcome Disordered Eating” with Lady Myya:
* Video Interview: “Recovered Voices” about my recovery from my eating disorder.
Part 1: https://youtu.be/Pi8qF3cy7K8
Part 2: https://youtu.be/Mq5rL1ksovA
** BOOKS **~
* Co-Author for #1 International Best Selling Book: “Wholehearted Leaders: Heart Centered Coaches and Visionaries Share Their Wisdom and Guidance on Living Authentically”
** VOLUNTEER/AWARD RECEIVED **~
*Awarded 2021 honoree for: “BRAINZ 500 Global Awards”
*List of top entrepreneurs and influential leaders who are recognized for their entrepreneurial success, achievements and dedication to helping others.
*Ambassador for “Project Heal”:
The largest non-profit that aids in giving scholarships for those who cannot pay for eating disorder treatment.
* NEDA Volunteer :
National Eating Disorders Association
Provides education, resources and more about eating disorders.